Steps to getting your 406 puppy
Are you ready for your 406 Berner baby?
You have read through our site, and you have read books on BMD's and raising a puppy. You are aware of the amount of time and finances that a puppy/dog requires. You are ready!
- Contact me by text, email or FB to set-up a phone conference to go through our questions/application.
- Put a $250 non-refundable (the deposit can be moved to a future litter, but will not be refunded) deposit down to be put on the puppy waiting list. Use one of the links under "puppy deposit". DO NOT PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN UNTIL YOU HAVE AN OKAY FROM ME.
- We will send you a password for our "406 Berners Family" link that is on this site to get more puppy information and recommendations from us..
- Make sure you "like" and are "following" us on our FB and Instagram pages to continue getting information and updates.
- Patiently wait for your puppy to be born and ready to come home; this can be the hardest part!
- Puppy choices are made between 5 and 6 weeks. We at 406 consider 'the puppy to forever home' match-up to be taken very seriously, We have spent an enormous amount of time with each of these puppies. So, this, along with the puppy personality test and getting to know you, will give us a real good idea of which puppy or puppies would fit you and/or your family. Together we will be able to choose which pup will fit in your home best.
- Please stay in touch with us by FB, email or if necessary by phone. Even after you get your sweet babe, we are here for support for the life of this puppy/dog. We want to hear feedback from you- both the fun moments as well as the struggles, so that we can continue to improve our program and help you and your 406 Berner in any way we can.