What we do different at 406
- Our puppies have hands-on training, imprinting, socialization, and tons of love and attention from the minute they are born.
- Our puppies are well-started on puppy training, generally they are fully crated trained, know how to go out the dog door to go potty and/or use the litter box.
- Our puppies know the basic command of "come".
- Our puppies are exposed to chickens, ducks, cats, horses, cows, water, kids and many other fun things here at our home.
- We are always available to contact for the lifetime of our puppies.
- You become part of our puppies forever family, and as a member of our 406 Bernese Mountain Dog Family, we offer many unique ways of helping you on this new journey with your 406 puppy.
- A 406 Berners "Family" button is available on our website with tons of extra information to get you ready for your puppy, and to help you take the best care of him/her for their whole lives. (this is a password required, link and is under "406 Berners Puppies")
- We also have a 406 Berner/Bernedoodle family members only "closed group" FB page. Here you can chat with other 406 Berner families, and get tips from others who are in the trenches of raising a puppy. You also might be able to find folks near you that you can have puppy/dog play dates with. We welcome you to 'post' here and share your pictures, questions and stories.
- On our "closed FB" page we will have a dog trainer that logs on once a week for a set amount of time to answer training questions.